Boys Already?!?!?

Watch out boys…Daddy is on alert. Yup that is right, Daddy has 2 daughters and any boy that wants to date those daughters better beware! Meet the Parents “lie detector” has been pulled out from the closet!
Hee hee, I do assume when the girls get to the dating age, Chad may really struggle with this whole idea. And I’m sure he’ll be the very over protective father…he already is. We are far from dating, but that doesn’t mean the girls don’t have eyes for those boys.

I arrived at daycare last week to see Kendall holding hands and dancing with another child…Nathan. I asked them what they were doing and both with HUGE smiles on their faces exclaimed “dancing.” I was then told by Erin, our daycare provider, that they had been dancing together for about an hour. Then as I got the girls ready to go, Nathan had to give Kendall a hug and kiss.

On the ride home my conversation with Kendall went as follows:

Mommy: “Kendall, do you like Nathan?”
Kendall: “Yup”
Mommy: “Did you have fun dancing with Nathan?”
Kendall: “Yeah”
Mommy: “Is Nathan your boyfriend?”
Kendall: “Yeah, Nathan my boyfriend”

Later that night when Chad got home I told him to ask Kendall what she did at daycare today. I wasn’t sure if she’d remember…they are still at that age where they forget what they did 10 minutes ago. She proudly told him…”I dance with Nathan.” “Nathan my boyfriend.”

So whether Nathan knows or doesn’t know, Kendall has claimed him as her boyfriend. Each time she mentions him as her boyfriend she gets this goofy looking smile on her face.

No comments: