Lightsabers, Jedi’s and Dark Vader (3/10/2013)
This is what has entered the home of the Dobbelaeres. It all started with a trip to the library, yup that’s right the library is to blame. With each visit to the library, the girls are allowed to bring home 2 books each. So after spending an hour at the library, they both went on their search for books. Sydney came back with a book about Daddy’s and something related to Monsters. Kendall comes back from her search with a Pinkalicious book and Star Wars. I proceeded to ask Kendall if she really wants the Star Wars book, but she was most definite!
So she proudly checked her books out and couldn’t wait to get home and show Daddy. They read the book, learned the characters and before I knew it…were watching the movie.
Yup…as I did things around the house, in the family room sat my husband and his two girlie girls snuggled together with their eyes glued to Star Wars.
Before I knew it I watched the three of them fight with their “pretend” lightsabers, roll on the ground like a Jedi and become characters of this famous movie. I was told which character I was to be, and just agreed not really knowing who that person was.
The conversation at the dinner table was focused on Star Wars. From what I understand there are 6 movies all together in this saga…and they plan to watch them all. I believe in the last 2 weekends they have made it through 3.
As you can tell, Mommy is soooo excited for 3 more movies (hoping to find something else to do), and Daddy is walking on water as his daughters enjoy a favorite of his as a child. Oh wait it’s still a favorite of his…so does that mean he is still a child? I will leave that one for you to answer!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment