What's Going On...

I know it’s been a while since I’ve updated everyone on what’s going on in the Dobbelaere household. To be perfectly honest, not much. This time of year is our low key time…which is nice. Soon the camper will be opening and we will be gone every weekend. I like to take this time of year to “catch-up” on things around the house. But we are all getting the itch for summer!!!

The girls are doing great. Learning and growing everyday. They are such sponges right now…reminding us how we (meaning mommy and daddy) need to be careful in what we do and what we say.

















Kendall is speaking like crazy. And she is starting to pick up on her letters. Just the other day they were eating Tator Tots that were shaped like letters. She picked up the M and said, “Mommy, look M.” Then proceeded with the O and the A…I had no idea. I love how she counts too…1, 2, 5, 7, etc. She definitely is our musical gal. She LOVES to dance and sing. What is she singing, who knows. This past week we had American Idol on in the background, and she just watched in awe. During the one of the commercials she grabbed a couple of books and used them as a microphone. She pranced around the house, singing into her microphone. Too cute!

















Sydney is starting to talk more and I’ve notice she is starting to put sentences together as well. She could care less about her ABC;s or her 123’s. But she sure is a little mommy. She loves her babies, rocks them, holds them, bundles them, feeds them, and burps them. My favorite is when she smells their bottom and says “stinking baby…baby went poopy.” She then will pretend to change their diaper or bring them to their (meaning Kendall and Sydney) potty chair. And you should see this girl clean. Give her a rag and she’ll scrub floors, walls, tables, you name it. This must be a genetic trait from me…I LOVE IT!!!

No comments: