What’s Been Going’ On?

We had some fun with pink eye these last couple weeks. Sydney got it one week, Kendall showed some symptoms of it, but not bad. We thought we were out of the clear, when Kendall got it big time. So Kendall, Sydney and I stayed home last Tuesday…I gave drops to both girls so it wouldn’t spread. Actually it ended up being a nice day at home. Besides having pink eye, the girls were in great moods and the Presidential inauguration was on TV. Hopefully we are pass pink eye for a while now!!!

The girls made their first trip to the Zoo last Friday with daycare. Yup, our daycare provider and her husband loaded up…2 - 1 year olds, 3 – 2-3 year olds, a 4 year old and 2 other kids (who didn’t have school). They had to take 2 vehicles, but said all the kids loved it. It was her sons, Trey, 2nd birthday, so she wanted to do something fun. She said the girls just sat back in the stroller and watched with big eyes.

I just recently bought the girls their winter coats and snow pants for next year. I was told by a couple people to get 2T. They said they will be big next year, but wearable…this way they can hopefully get 2 years out of it. Here is a picture of Sydney in her winter gear. Let’s hope she grows a lot in the next 10 months…


Kendall loves, and I mean loves, the TV. In the evenings when the girls and I get home, I will pop in a 20 – 30 minutes video to distract them…so I can change and get dinner going. Kendall always heads to her couch and becomes a couch potato.




And just this past weekend, we celebrated our last Christmas for 2008. May Dad and Elaine were in town and we had the entire family over. It was a good time...good food, good gifts and good company. The night even brought on a little war. Yup that's right, we have this blow up hippo that is filled with plastic balls for the girls to play in. Well, these plastic balls ended up being thrown at each other (adults versus kids) in a war!!! It was a blast...don't worry my girls were sound asleep!

1 comment:

Tracy said...

I love how Kendall is crashed on the couch! She looks like she could use a bag of chips and a brewski! too cute.