Kendall has her first tooth!!! She was a little fussy last night when taking her bedtime feeding. I was thinking her gums may hurt, as I know she must be teething. Well at one point when she was crying I looked down and saw something white. And yup, after feeling her lower gums, she has a tooth that has broken the skin. One down and many more to go!!!
I don't see anything on Sydney yet. But the way she is drooling and chewing on things, I wouldn't be surprise to see something soon!
1 comment:
To help with the fussiness, put a damp wash cloth in a zip lock bag and toss in the freezer - then let her chew on it. Just make sure it isn't too cold and burns her. This helped Madison immensely and I even did it for my nephew, Evan, last weekend.
Post a Comment