Defeat of Jesse James Days 2010

Defeat of Jesse James Day 2010 was a crazy day. The girls were to ride in the parade with Grandma Shelley, as the General Chair's Granddaughter.

The weather was AWESOME, not a cloud in sight. The girls look cute and we were ready to go...but as the time got closer to the start of the parade, the more we realized Sydney needed to get to an Urgent Care. She would not use the bathroom and would cry out in pain while doubling over. Minutes before the start of the parade we loaded Sydney onto a golf cart (the only way to get around Northfield during the celebration) and headed to Urgent Care. Cars were passing us by as we put the peddle to the metal...I think we hit 5 miles per hour!!!

Within minutes the Urgent Care got her in and agreed with us that poor Sydney had a bladder infection...they quickly wrote us a prescription and out we went again on the golf cart, to the other side of town to have it filled.

While we were taking care of Sydney, Kendall was sitting in a convertible with Grandma Shelley, waving at all the fans. Well, Kendall didn't actually wave but I bet she looked cute. She must have had a great time as she fell asleep by the end of the parade. Unfortunately we didn't get a picture of her in the parade.

Sydney is doing better today and seems to be on the mend. I guess you could say we all rode in a parade this day...us in our own parade as we toured the town of Northfield on our lovely float, the golf cart, while Kendall experienced the real thing~


Grandma Shelley, Kendall and Sydney

Kendall enjoying the bag pipes

Sydney

9.12.2010

1 comment:

Deb said...

I hope Sydney is feeling better.
I think Bridgit got a picture .... Kendall did look cute!!!