Wear What?!?!

With many of you who have kids, girls mostly, know that kids can get picky about what they wear. Well, it has happened to us. I typically pull the girls' clothes out the night before for Daddy...he does the morning routine. I do this for a few reasons;

1) It's hard enough for him to get the girls up, changed and out the door...if I select the clothes that is one less thing for him to worry about.

2) Sydney wears smaller pants (poor girl has no legs), and I know which clothes will fit her and which will fit Kendall

3) Chad trying to pick out clothes that match...that in it's self would take hours for him to do

One day last week, Chad was getting the girls ready for daycare when Kendall would not by no means put on the shirt that was picked out for her. She flat out wouldn't do it. So, Chad had to go to the closet and get her a new shirt...which she was just fine with. Ummm Kendall, you are only 2 and a half, we should not be going through this YET!

Chad called me at work and told me about his morning. I was laughing so hard. My response, "welcome to having girls...you will have a life time of this, so you might as well get use to it." Then when asked if what he picked out matched her shorts, his response "I don't know, I think so." The real answer to this, which was discovered when I picked the girls up from daycare...NO! Oh well, Daddy did his best!

No comments: