Christmas 2009 was so FUN!!! The girls were so in to unwrapping gifts this year and the smiles they had painted on their faces were indescribable.
December was an extremely busy month for us. It started with their birthday on the 12th and continued with five Christmas gatherings. By the end of it all we were exhausted, but also truly blessed.
The girls received LOTS of great gifts, but I'd have to say their favorite was their vacuums. They have been used every day since Christmas and the batteries are almost dead in both. Each night after dinner I usually pull out our vacuum and do a quick clean up under the table...the girls are right there behind me with their vacuum. If only they actually worked like a real vacuum! I'm sure you all know how proud I am that they love to clean...gotta love a clean house!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment