Sydney...yummy
Wow...what a day!On December 12, 2007, Kendall Ann and Sydney Lanette decided it was time to enter the world. That day has & will be sketched in my memory forever. Such a HUGE range of emotions from excitement to being scared.
Kendall broke her water at 6am and both girls were born by 8am. Before I could even comprehand, I was a Mommy. A Mommy...CRAZY!
They were early, 7 weeks to be exact, and tiny
(Kendall 3lbs 9oz, Sydney 4lbs, 3oz)...
but healthy and just perfect.
Over the last 2 years I have loved being a Mommy. To see how small my little peanuts were to where they are today, well it just amazes me. Every day I thank God for these 2 precious gifts.
We are truly blessed to have them
and we are truly blessed that they are healthy.
I'm excited to see what the next year will bring.
I'm excited to see what the next year will bring.
What new adventures will the girls experience?
What new things will they learn?
What will they like and not like?
To Kendall & Sydney...thank you for 2 wonderful years of my life.
What new things will they learn?
What will they like and not like?
To Kendall & Sydney...thank you for 2 wonderful years of my life.
You are my purpose for life.
My two shining stars, I love you with all my heart!
Happy 2nd Birthday!!!
My two shining stars, I love you with all my heart!
Happy 2nd Birthday!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment