Where’s My Pie???
For those of you who don’t know, Sydney is a GOOD eater. She can out eat both Chad and I. She once ate ¾ of a box of Mac n Cheese. Funny thing is, she is a peanut…I have no idea where the food goes!!! The following story is just so her.
The girls took their normal afternoon nap on Friday after Thanksgiving. Sydney woke from her nap first and I offered her a small piece of pumpkin pie. Well, she must have really liked it as it went fast. A few moments later Kendall woke from her nap, a bit on the crabby side. I offered her a piece of pie and she didn’t want any. As I continued to try and give her a bite, Sydney appears and says (now remember, she just ate her own piece of pie): “Where’s my pie.” Chad and I just crack up. The serious look on her face of, "seriously where is my pie", the fact that her hands were up in the air as to inquire, was just a stitch. I responded with, “It’s in your tummy silly girl.”
What did you say?!?!
We have magnets on our refrigerator for the girls to play with. One evening, Chad was at the sink washing dishes and had his back to Kendall, who was playing with the magnets. All of a sudden he hears:
Kendall: “HEY, I can't reach that.”
Chad turns around, looks at Kendall and says:
Chad: “First off, you don’t yell HEY to daddy. Second, where did you learn to say a full sentence like that?”
No comments:
Post a Comment