The famous line of Kendall “Oh, what’s that” came to Chad’s mouth last night. It was a typically evening in the Dobbelaere house, nothing unusual. The girls were in the tub and had just been cleaned and were playing. I was sitting there keeping an eye on them and talking to Chad…things were good. When all of a sudden Chad says, “What’s that” and points at the tub. I look and see what he does…yup we’ve got floaters! Both of us look at each other, like what the heck. Then Chad proceeds to say…”What do we do.” At this point I’m laughing so hard, at the fact that the girls did this (people kept asking if they had done it yet) and at Chad as he was talking as though it was the end of the world.
The girls didn’t seem bothered by it at all, matter of fact they didn’t even seem to notice that something was floating along with their toys. I think it bothered Mom and Dad much more. I ended up taking the girls out of the tub, so we could drain it and put some clean water in to give them a quick rinse off.
Oh by the way, we believe the guilty party may be Sydney. We do not have any hard proof on that as we didn’t see it. But Kendall had just filled her pants before their bath.
1 comment:
HAHA! You know - you'll have to go through that at least one more time. Too bad they couldn't both do it at once to get it over with in one fell swoop.
Somehow puke and poop aren't so gross when its your own kid. Madison thinks it is so funny that she used to pee on her daddy every time he gave her a bath!
Post a Comment