Sydney's Roll

As I mentioned in another blog, it seems as though Sydney waits for her sister to take the first step. If it looks like Kendall survived, then Sydney gives it a try. On Sunday after almost everyone left, Sydney decided it was her turn to roll over. Auntie Missy and Uncle Deven were there to witness the big event as well. We had her on the floor on a blanket. I had a toy in my hand and in order for her to see it; she needed to roll to her side. I kept the toy far from her, hoping she’d roll. She’d start to go, making some grunting noises, then fall to her back. She’d try it again, but just couldn’t quite get there. Then finally, she made it…she rolled over to her belly.
Soon she and her sister will be crawling…how excited and how exhausting (for mom and dad that is)!

No comments: