The girls have been rolling to their sides for quite some time now. Chad and I have been waiting for them to roll over all the way. Last night Chad and I were standing in the kitchen while the girls were hanging out in the living room. At one point I looked over and saw Kendall face down. I looked at Chad and screamed...Kendall rolled over. We both rushed over and were telling her how proud we were of her. Then of course, she wouldn't do it again. But now that she knows how to do it, I'm sure we'll see it soon!
Sydney was also hanging out, but she'd fallen asleep at this point. As my mom says, Sydney seems to just sit back and let her sister do things first. Then if it looks okay, she'll give it a try. Maybe once she sees Kendall roll over and knows she survived, she'll try as well!
No comments:
Post a Comment