Kendall's First Physical Therapy Session

Kendall had her first physical therapy session on Thursday. Daddy was with her during the appointment. The Therapist did indicate that she could already see a difference in Kendall. She is looking more to the left and is able to look further than she did before. Chad and I have also notice a difference in the last week or so. She also rolls all the time to her left...then of course she cries because she is stuck face down, with her arm stuck under her. One day she will figure it out!

Chad and I do need to determine if we want her to wear the helmet. The right side of her head is still very flat and is very noticeable. Unfortunately our society is very much stuck on appearance. I would hate for her to have a lopsided head and have other kids make fun of her for it. I have to remember she may want short hair, pony tails or whatever. We'll keep you posted on what we finally do decide. This will be soon, as they would like to have the helmet on her around 6 months of age.

No comments: