Bad Mommy

I'm sure there are people out there that would say how terrible I am for what I did, but I needed a moment to get things done and Sydney just wouldn't have it. She is a child that either needs to be held or needs her pacifier. The other day I would attempt to get something done and her pacifier would go flying out of her mouth...why can't they just stay in?!?!? So getting tired of going back and forth I decided to see what I could do to keep the dang thing in. Check out the pic...













You will also see her birp clothes all around her...she is my spitty baby. But I ended up taking one of her birp clothes and draped it across the pacifier and had it secured on both sides. Let me tell you...it did the job. Don't worry I checked on her constently!!!
In the mean time, one of my friends told me about these pacifiers that are attached to stuffed animals. After googling, I found them and have ordered 2, one for each girl. The stuffed animal has the pacifier coming out of it's mouth. So you can swaddle your child, stuff the animal in the blanket and the pacifier will always be right there for them to suck on. GREAT INVENTION!!!
Check out the website...http://www.wubbanub.com/


1 comment:

Tracy said...

That's not a bad mommy - thats a resourceful mommy! Have you tried a sling - you know, one of those things that goes around your neck and shoulders and the baby lies in that? It would still keep Sydney held close and happy but your hands would be free.