Full Term

I was just thinking today that this Wednesday, 1-30-08, was suppose to be my due date. How weird, to think 7 weeks after the girls were born. To be perfectly honest, there is no way I'd have lasted this long!!! With their term date only days away, we will no longer be calling them preemies, but newborns.

The girls are doing amazing. They are growing and keeping dad and me on our toes. They are sleeping less during the day and I'd wish they'd sleep more at night. It's fun watching them notice more things. Sydney loves to just look and discover things. Kendall is a bit more of a sleeping head, but she too takes time in the day to just look around.

We had a doctor's appointment last Wednesday and was amazed on the amount of weight both girls put on. Kendall now weighs 6' 11 and Sydney weighs 6' 10. Pretty soon they should be able to wear newborn clothes!!!

I attached a few photos of them...you can see in their faces how they have put some weight on.




Kendall








Sydney









Sydney & Kendall

No comments: